It’s somewhat late notice, but I’ve decided to run an NHL Betting Tips bracket contest for this years NHL playoffs. If things go well this will become a regular thing in subsequent years. I’m going to keep this post short and just touch on the important, need to know information.
First off, we will start with what everyone wants to know. What can you win? Well, because this is the first time I’m running a bracket contest at the site I’m going to keep the prize pool relatively small. If things go well the prizes will increase for next year. Here are this year’s prizes:
- 1st place – $50 voucher for online sports betting.
- 2nd-5th place – $25 voucher for online sports betting.
The total prize pool for the contest will be $150. I know it may not seem like a lot, but I’m not really expecting that many entrants this year.
Here is how the points will be awarded:
- 1st round = 5 points + upset seeding differential.
- 2nd round = 7 points + upset seeding differential.
- Conference Finals = 10 points + upset seeding differential.
- Stanley Cup Champions = 15 points + upset seeding differential.
If there is a tie a draw will be held to determine the winner.
How To Enter
In order to participate in this contest I’m asking that you like the NHL Betting Tips facebook page and sign up to the NHL Betting Tips newsletter. Below are the steps you should take to join the contest. If you do not complete each step, you will not be eligible.
- Like the NHL Betting Tips Facebook page by clicking the ‘Like’ button below:
- Join the NHL Betting Tips newsletter by entering your email below. You can unsubscribe at any time following the contest.
This contest is open to anyone from around the world interested in betting on NHL games in the future.
The prizes are meant for sports betting online and you will be required to deposit the voucher at an agreed upon online sportsbook.